Data Protection Notice
Data Protection Notice and Permission to hold contact details for all members of Northern Counties Chihuahua Club
To comply with the current legislation on data protection we must tell you what personal data we hold about you, why we hold it and have your permission to retain it. We securely store data about members to ensure we can contact them by mail, telephone or email:
- in an emergency
- about the activities and meetings of the club, reminders of closing dates for shows and events, requests for assistance at club events
Any data we hold will not be provided to any other person or business except as required by law.
- You may request to see all the personal data we hold on you (we are allowed 30 days to provide it)
- We only keep your data for the reasons outlined above
- We destroy your data if we have had no contact with you for 7 years
- For the smooth and efficient running of our association we need to keep a record of
- Your name
- Your Address
- Your landline and mobile telephone numbers
- Your email address
You can opt-out of this if you wish by informing the club secretary.